Message from our PTO President
Welcome to the Weston PTO!
We are looking forward to another year of supporting our vibrant Weston public school community.
If you have not already done so, please join or renew your membership by clicking on the Become a Member tab above.
There are many ways to get involved and support educational excellence. Please consider volunteering your time and talents to the following initiatives:
• Fostering community within our schools through volunteering in the classroom and supporting faculty and staff recognition events
• Developing programs to enhance curriculum in the Arts and Sciences
• Facilitating communication through westonpto.org and Westword
• Identifying important topics and speakers in child development and education to support our efforts in parent education
• Creating opportunities for community outreach
• And much more!
As always, please contact us with any questions or ideas. We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you so much for your support.
Weston PTO President 2013-2014
Weston PTO Vice President 2013-2014